Click here to search the entire catalog.
To find courses of interest or locate one by name, click any of the links above to browse our courses. If you are interested in eCornell courses, please click on the eCornell link in the Menu across the top of this page.
Once you find a course you like, you can enroll by following these instructions:
- Click on on of the subject area links
- Browse vendors and course topics
- Click on the title of the course for a little more information about what the course will cover
- If you decide that you would like to take the course, click “Enroll Now!”
- You will be taken to your own learning site, a new window in your browser will open
- Log In (if you have trouble Logging In, please go to Help/FAQs for assistance)
- Click “Confirm Enrollment“
- Click “Launch Course” to begin the course immediately. Close the tab in your browser to return to this course at another time. Do not click the BACK button to return to the LINGOs Learning Portal
- To return to the course at another time, go to My LINGOs Learning and follow the instruction on that page to access your personal learning, and learning history
- Always remember that if you have trouble with any of this, you can go to the Help/FAQs page, or email email@example.com
Some things to remember about LINGOs courses:
- Courses usually take 30 – 60 minutes to complete.
- You don’t have to finish them in one sitting – you can leave and come back whenever convenient.
- eCornell courses follow a different schedule, and information about them can be found by clicking on the link in the menu above called “eCornell”.
MSH recognizes that eLearning is only one way to grow your skills and knowledge. Be sure to explore the other career development resources on OLLIE.
Connect straight to the catalog
If you already have a login you can click the catalog icon below, enter you login details, and you will be taken straight to the catalog content.