To Begin Learning:
If you are a first time learner/if this is your first time on this site:
- Click Log In in the left corner of top black menu bar.
- In the User ID field, enter your MSH email address. (This is always your User ID)
- Click Reset Password and follow the steps. Note: Your normal MSH password will not work in this portal. You must reset the password here.
- Check your MSH email for a message from email@example.com with a password (Example: 12345678). Copy the password.
- Return to the Login page and enter that password to log in (with your email as your user ID)
- Change your password to something more personal and easy to remember by following the steps below.
If you are a returning learner/have already created a password:
- Click on Log In in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Enter your MSH email as the User ID (User ID is always your MSH email.) and your password that you created previously.
- If you cannot remember your password, click on Reset Password and follow the instructions.
To change your password after using “Reset Password” to log in:
- Log in with the password you received in the email. You must be logged in to change your password to something personal and easy to remember.
- Click “Hello, (your name)” in the upper right corner
- Click Edit My Profile
- Click the link Learning Platform Preferences in the text on that screen.
- Click the Change Password tab
(If you are a first time learner and cannot log in OR a returning learner and have forgotten your password, follow the instructions above to Reset Password.)
After you Log In, you can:
- Browse the course catalog which contains all LINGOs courses available to MSH employees
- Click on the eCornell link in the menu to learn more about eCornell courses
- To enroll in either a LINGOs course, or an eCornell course, follow the instructions once you are on that specific page
If you are trying to access a course you have already begun, or simply view the courses you have taken so far:
- Click Log In in the upper left corner of the screen
- Click on Hello, (your name) in the upper right corner
- Click on Manage My Learning
- You will be brought to your personal learning page, which will open in a new window
- To return to the MSH LINGOs Learning Portal, you will need to refer back to the original browser window.
Once you are on your personal page:
- you can view the courses you are enrolled in
- you can browse the course catalog, and enroll in other courses
- change your password
MSH recognizes that eLearning is only one way to grow your skills and knowledge. Be sure to explore the other career development resources on OLLIE.